Sunday, April 23, 2006

 
I guess Blogmad was having some problems, but I think I got back on there. All you people threatening me are idiots. You ain't never going to be able to find me. You don't know what it's like to be me, so just shut up. I told you before, I hate whiners. Probably homosexuals no doubt, too scared to leave their names trying to scare me. Whatever man. I've eaten cool whip tougher than you guys.

Tiff ain't pregant, or if she was, she ain't anymore, cause she's been on the rag all weekend. She keeps accusing me of cheating on her, cause me and the boys from the shop stop by the Gentleman's club on the way home sometimes. She needs to understand that she just ain't pretty like those girls are. I tell her she don't need to worry, cause none of them are girlfriend material anyway.

Rico got off on a technicality, again. I swear, if he wasn't Cuban or Mexican or whatever, I'd say he was Irish. I'll talk to you later.

Comments:
OMG lovehawg this blog is the shizang dude!

We need to meet up and go cruisin'
 
it is not about whiners, it's about you being the scum of the earth.
 
hmmm... interesting! you aint that itccch fella that was in the shout box back along are ya? lol..
 
Hey, hasn't anyone every told you? Aint aint a word
Sounds more like you're the whiner
Go back to your trailer park
 
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?