Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 
My god damn neighbor's Retriever barks all night, and they never put him in. I have bad dreams a lot, so my sleep is really precious. I get in a bad mood when I don't get a good nights rest, and that dog has been keeping me up for more than 2 weeks. Last Sunday, I started giving her little bits of antifreeze, because I hear they say that's real bad for dogs and cats. It's been a few days and shes still barking at night, so I'm gonna try a few more times and see what happens.

I think I got the Hawg back in tip top shape. Runnin loud, runnin clean. I just wish I had more time to go ride her. I've been putting in a lot of ot down at the shop lately. With how much Becky asks for every month in child support, I don't have a choice. I love my girls, but I'm getting ready to change my name and move across the country. She's bleedin' me dry. I'm thinking about asking Mike for a raise.

I've been going back to the MacDonalds where I took Jeremy last weekend, to see that colored girl. She says she's 20 years old, and she don't have a boyfriend. I'm pretty sure she'd do me, but I have to think of how I'm going to arrange a date in the drive through. I think I should probably start coming inside to talk to her. I'm gonna have to start working out with all the fries I've been eating. I'll talk to you later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?