Sunday, January 08, 2006

 
I'm gonna wake Jeremy up in about 15 minutes and take him for breakfast at MacDonalds. He really likes them Deluxe Big Breakfasts. I like the Mac Griddles. He and I have been getting along better since the last time I had to have a talk with him. I think he understands that I don't hurt him to be mean, I hurt him cause I love him. I told Tiff to explain to him I don't know no better. That's how Daddy, bless his soul, taught me how to be a man, and that's how I'm gonna teach her, well, our boy. He's got a long way to go, but I'll toughen him up yet.

I caught Tiff talking with some guy on the chat thing again. I came home a little early, and I heard some guy talking, but no one talking back. I didn't really hear what he said, and she shut it off when she heard I was home. I told her if that's how she wants to play, fine. I can find someone on the side just as easily. Then she started with the waterworks, saying they're just friends, but I don't buy her bullshit. That's why we're going to MacDonalds. There's this colored girl that's been giving me the eye, and I've never done that kind before. She's got a big ass, and the Hawg likes that. I'll talk to you later.

Comments:
someone should shoot you and put you out of your fucking misery.... I hope you rot in hell you piece of shit..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?