Thursday, October 27, 2005

 
Sorry I ain't put anything on here for a while. I've been real busy at work and all. Rico got locked up for hittin' his old lady again, so I had to bail him out. Mike likes the work that Rico does, so he let me pull some overtime to cover it. Rico owes me bigtime now, but he left an 8 ball for me the last time he came by, so I'm not getting on his case about it. I caught Tiff getting into in when I was in the shower. She came in, said she was looking for her makeup, but I knew something was up, cause she wasn't going anywhere. She wasn't counting on the fact that I weigh it every time. I had a few "words" with her about, and I don't think she'll be having sticky fingers anytime soon. I'll talk to you later.

Comments:
next time, leave a bag of the white lax powder you can get from the pharmacy lying around and take a long shower..
sniff......shiiiiiit!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?