Sunday, October 09, 2005

 
So I took Tiff's kid to look for a costume while she was getting her hair done this weekend. I took him to Wal-Mart, Target, even the damn K Mart, and he still didn't make up his mind. He didn't want a Harry Potter costume. He didn't want a Spider-Man costume. He didn't want to be a vampire. So I told him if he didn't make up his damn mind, I was gonna make him wear the Cinderella costume. He started crying, like he usually does. I warned him though, if he went crying to his momma about this again, he was gonna have hell to pay. I told him if he didn't stop acting like a little girl, I was gonna give him something to cry about. I swear, if Jeremy don't toughen up, he's gonna start runnin' with the boys like Tiff's uncle. I think he ended up choosing some Power Ranger suit.

The check out girl was so cute! She couldn't have been more than 15 years old, but damn that uniform she wore was skin tight. I don't know how she could breathe in that get up. I saw her eyein' me when I was taking out my wallet. Too bad honey, I'll look you up in about 3 years, hahaha! I think Jeremy wised up, cause his momma didn't say nothing before she went to bed. Kid's finally learning. I'll talk to you later.

Comments:
As long as he didn't end up with the pink power ranger suit.
 
funny blog!, I don't know if you're trying to be funny but I larrfed anyhoo
 
It's like my daddy always said "if there's grass on the field play with my balls!"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?