Wednesday, October 05, 2005

 
Man, I was just looking at this one website, and that Paris Hilton girl is HOT!!! Tiff gets so jealous when I talk about her, you gotta see it. She finally came home. After 2 days, I called her momma's house, but I guess she wasn't really staying there. She was staying with her pansy friend Mark. Man, I can't stand that guy. The son of a bitch actually carries a purse. If theres one thing I don't like, it's a man who's afraid to be a man. At least I don't have to worry if she was screwing him.

This whole blog thing is turning out to be pretty fun. I've already made some friends, and some of you have even said something back to me. Thanks for listening. I don't tell the people at work about it, cause I've heard people get fired for that. With all the God damn (sorry Lord) child support I have to pay to Becky, plus paying for Tiff's fucking kid, I barely see a dime as is. I got little ventures on the side to make sure my entertainment is covered, if you know what I mean. I'll talk to you later.

Comments:
What did I tell you they always come back. From the little I have talked to you I have found that you understand the deep dickin philosophy. Fuck em hard enough and they always come back for more.
 
Man, it's like you read my mind. That's what I was telling them down at the shop!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?