Friday, September 16, 2005

 
My stupid ass sister Jenny called me this morning. I guess her boyfriend got her pregnant. And this is on top of the other cuban girl he got pregnant 2 months ago. I asked her if she wanted me to kick his ass, but she went on about how he said hes going to step up and be a man this time. Whatever, I know I'll end up paying for it either way, like I end up paying for every illegitimate kid in America. Bless Daddys soul I love her, but she needs to keep her legs crossed.

Why are all the blogs I see when I use next blog nothing but advertisements for stuff? I dont mind the ones with girls on them, but aren't there other real blogs out there? And I hate all these little chinese blogs with the popups. They probably have viruses and spy stuff on them.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?