Saturday, September 24, 2005

 
I hate it when Tiffanys mom calls, cause everytime, Tiff starts crying about something when she gets off the phone. It always happens. I guess her mom told her that her uncle Charlie has some kind of cancer, I cant remember what kind. Hes not even that sick yet, and shes in tears over it. I told her if he wasnt so light in the feet, this wouldnt happen. I dont care anyway, im not going to miss him.

I get really mad when I read some of these liberals whining about Bush on their blog. Dont people have better things to write about? I love our Commander-in-Chief, but I dont have to brag to peope about it. And I swear, all the blogs that cry about W have some link about gay marriage too. Go figure. I found some place that makes other people read your blog, so hopefully, I'll talk to you later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?